1. All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, until unless specified specially in Quotation.
2. Package cost at quotation level is based on real time available seats. There may be a change in price depending upon the Occupancy level at the time of confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly. NextHoliday will not hold any services on confirmed basis until written acknowledgement from Client.
3. The offered group package is fixed in terms of itinerary, routing and services. Client opting for fix departure packages are expected to adhere the plan as per itinerary. In any case, there will be no amendment in plan, based on personal requirements.
4. The offered group package comprises of different inseparable components of services linked with each other in a time-bound series and hence services will be delivered in pre-decided order only.
5. Check-in and Check-out timings of Hotels are different and based on the regulations/Policies of local Hotel unions of concern region/City or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/Communication.
6. Room allotment in Fixed departures are usually on confirmed basis but in case of unavailability of rooms in given Hotels due to any unexpected scenario/technical fault, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in similar standard available Hotel. This will not bring any change in any scheduled activity.
7. Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
8. In case of Triple sharing room, rolling mattress will be provided for third person. Occupancy regulations for Family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with Hotel’s policy.
9. For the issuance of flight ticket, full payment to be deposited. NextHoliday will not hold any Air ticket on confirmed basis without final payment of air tickets share.
10. Client shall share passenger details with correct and accurate information as per valid ID Card, at the time of booking. Any amendment in issued flight tickets, like – Change in Dates, Names, timing, airline or any other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment Policies.
11. Flight ticket cancellation / Refund is strictly in accordance with Airline’s cancellation/Refund policies.
12. NextHoliday Shall not be responsible for any Loss of Baggage / Loss of Belongings / Broken Baggage at Airport or anywhere else.
13. Flight timings are to be kept into consideration while reaching to the airport. NextHoliday shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach airport / Board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, Insufficient time duration in connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like – Delay in Flight, Change in timing / Overbooking by Airline or any other factor.
14. It is expected to report the assembly point as per pre-defined timings. In any such case, where client is not able to join the departure/Flight/Sightseeing due to any reason which result in delay in joining the group, will considered no show after waiting for justified pre-decided waiting time.
15. Vehicle provided during tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified / common route.
16. Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided in tour will not be permitted. Late evening / late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
17. There are some monuments/areas, restricted for Vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, Vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by Client.
18. Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation), as specified in itinerary.
19. Air Condition in Vehicles will not be operational on hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons). Driver reserves the rights to switch off /operate AC as per the terrain’s, Climate and Vehicle’s conditions.
20. Vehicle in Group departures will be on sharing basis. Guests are expected to maintain harmony with other travelers to ensure maximum enjoyment on tour. Any misbehavior will lead to the discontinuation of Tour.
21. Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc will not be included in the package until and Unless so specified specially in inclusion section.
22. The above mentioned package may not be available with displayed price during Long Week-ends, National Holidays and Regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
23. In case of amendment in package due to increase in number of Guests. The difference in cost shall be borne by the client.
24. Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary or group departure, will have to be paid directly to Driver/Supplier on the behalf of NextHoliday.
25. NextHoliday reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of Human whether or not unforeseen and / or unexpected etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the Cancellation policy of NextHoliday as applicable at that specific point of time
26. NextHoliday Shall not be held responsible for any refund/Charges, in case of services booked of non-refundable nature. NextHoliday’s liability in relation to the Package shall at all times be limited to those circumstances where an express liability has been cast on it under these Terms.
27. Special payment and cancellation policy may be applicable during peak season/Blackout dates. These dates usually – City Events, Regional/National Holidays, Political Conferences, Major Cultural festivals or any other Event which can affect regular tourist movement.
28. In case of any on ground issues with any third party, NextHoliday shall try to support in all possible ways but shall not be held liable for the act and hence will not be liable for any sort of compensation.
29. In case of any natural calamity or any other force majeure incident, NextHoliday reserves the rights to modify/change or cancel the partial or complete tour Package. NextHoliday shall not be held responsible for refund/Compensation in any such circumstances.
30. Package price is a consolidation of different components inseparable in nature in terms of costing. Any unused service/services due to any unspecified reason, will not be refunded back.
31. Refund on cancellation (Cancellation in accordance with Cancellation Policies) is strictly dependent on Cancellation policies and the refund process will take minimum 14 working days.
32. For Group departure packages, all vouchers and tickets will be released 03 days prior to departure.
33. It is expected for a Client to carry printouts of all service vouchers and tickets along with Valid ID proof. Failure in presenting required documents while security checks, may lead to disqualification for onboarding by concern authorities. In any such case, NextHoliday shall not be held responsible / Liable for any refund or compensation.
34. Any behavioral issue found during the tour or reported by other co-passengers or found inappropriate in sanity with successful accomplishment of entire tour will lead to the disqualification of concern passenger and his/her accompanied passengers from all further activities and future tours. No refund in this regard shall be processed and depending upon the gravity of the behavior, fine may be imposed on such person.
35. NextHoliday shall not be held liable for any refund/compensation in any case related with any of the factor comprises of Health issues, personal loss, discontinuation of tour due to Family issues, discontinuation of tour due to Behavioral factors, statutory compliance factors.
36. Guest on tour are expected to take care of their belongings during the tour and NextHoliday shall not be held liable for any loss arises out, due to loss and damage of belongings.
37. NextHoliday's entire liability to the Client for any claim arising out of this Package / browsing the website/ application, shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid by the Client for the Package giving rise to such claim minus all applicable taxes and third-party charges.
38. NextHoliday shall not be liable to pay for any loss suffered by the Client, if it is found that the Client had been in violation of any express or implied directions given by or on behalf of NextHoliday, applicable law, rule and / or regulations.
39. No offer, promo code or discount shall be applicable to this Package unless so expressly notified by NextHoliday on its website and this Package cannot be clubbed with any scheme, offer and package of NextHoliday or its associates.
40. All grievances shall first be raised with Customer relationship team within 15 days of the occurrence of such event. In case no resolution to such grievance is provided by our Customer relation team within 30 days, the Client shall have the right to escalate the dispute in the accordance with these terms and NextHoliday’s applicable policies.
41. Client shall be liable to reimburse NextHoliday for any and all losses suffered and / or charges incurred as a result of the Client’s actions, direct or indirect, in relation to Client
42. This Package shall be governed by laws of India, and all disputes in relation to this package shall be resolved via arbitration in Delhi in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising out of the Package.
43. This Package and all of your rights and obligations in relation to the same are non-transferable and cannot be assigned without the prior permission of NextHoliday.